Uncle Wiggy designed the Green Cycle line around the principle that less is more. Green Cycle Up carries on this tradition. Green Cycle Up does an excellent job adjusting pH up. It’s also a great source of potassium and silica.
Cannabis grows best at a pH between 5.5—6.4. As a general rule of thumb, hydroponically grown cannabis likes a lower pH range while soil grown cannabis prefers pH in the higher range.
Derived from potassium silicate
- Raises the pH of nutrient solutions
- Supplies a great source of potassium and silica
- Provides clean and effective pH control
When to Use:
- Throughout the growth cycle
- Always test and adjust your nutrient solution’s pH before watering
Add small amounts of Green Cycle Up until desired pH level is achieved.